Natural Earth Paint was born from the mind of a professional artist, mom and environmentalist.
After deep research on ancient paint making recipes and studied Renaissance techniques, coupled with extensive experimentation and testing, Natural Earth Paint began to blossom.
Over the past 10+ years, we’ve developed a full line of children’s products, natural face paints, fine art supplies and the world’s first all-natural, non-toxic varnish.
Natural Earth Paint products are made in small batches in our solar powered facility, with natural earth pigments, organic binders and ingredients.
We hope you enjoy creating memorable art with our products which we bring to you, with love and a passion for a better, brighter world.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At lovallshop.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
From a natural momma we look for natural 'food coloring' but it is usually blah. So I bought this egg dye without high expectations. The dye dissolves in hot water relatively easy. Had to stir a lot to ensure there were no clumps. It made 4 colors, purple, blue, green and yellow-orange. The longer the egged were in the water the darker the 'stain.' I am very happy with how they turned out. I am even happier we will be able to eat them without the worry of artificial dyes!
We just used this kit to dye eggs today...the eggs turned out beautiful! The colors were more rich and vibrant than I expected for a natural dye. We loved this so much, I went ahead and ordered another kit for next year! (The mottled red eggs in the attached picture were dyed using beet juice; the other eggs were dyed using this kit).
These dyes worked so well! They smelled a little "natural" but the colors were bright and my kids (2,4) definitely didn't let them soak very long. hands and fingers were covered in the color and i felt i didn't have to stress about them using unhealthy ingredients. Now we can safely eat our eggs! highly recommend. will use again. we even used the wax crayon from another kit to draw pictures before dying and it worked great!
Absolutely beautiful colors. My eggs are Brown and blue shells and these plant based dyes came out perfect. I will absolutely be getting this set again. LOVE them! I purposely cracked some shells before putting in the dye and it looks amazing. I don't have to worry about artificial dyes being on the egg since it's all plant based!
The colors were beautiful! They were as bright as a standard egg dyeing kit or brighter, but with a special richness to the tone that can only come from natural pigments. I loved them so much with my students that I bought a second one for my family. We experimented using them on wool yarn too and it worked well. Great!
I'm very impressed. Super easy and worked well. Pretty colors. The package says to let the eggs sit for 15-20 mins but I found we didn't need that much time. Some may look a bit muddy because our 4 year old kept dunking them in every color.