BeginAgain is an eco-conscious toy company based out of Fort Collins, CO, who specializes in toys for children 6 months to 6 years old. We design and market toys that are fun and develop the child across all stages of toddler and preschool life, both mentally and physically. Our products are made from 100% sustainable materials, so they are child safe and most importantly mom trusted! Our brand is seeing tremendous growth as a result of:
1. Our sustainability message is resonating with consumers & retailers.
2. We use rubberwood, water based stains & natural rubber for entire product line.
3. Parents are looking for toys that reduce screen time for their children.
4. The revolt against plastic is very real & parents are looking brands not using plastic.
5. BeginAgain has grown as a very authentic voice that parents, grandparents & educators really love.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At lovallshop.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
I bought the butterfly as a gift for a 5yo, so I haven't played with it myself and neither has my son. I was told by the parents that their child enjoys the puzzle, though. I have used the Begin Again stegosaurus puzzle with my 5yo and he likes it a lot. These puzzles are more about problem solving, following directions and developing fine motor skills than they are about learning the alphabet, especially since most kids already know the alphabet before age 5. I do recommend keeping the picture that comes enclosed on the backside of the puzzle so the child can use it as a guide.
My experience is very positive with this very pretty, indestructible, puzzle. I think it is too hard for a child younger than 3; and too easy for a child older than 5. I was hopeful that my granddaughters would use the alphabet (printed on each piece) to put the puzzle together, but they didn't. They followed the picture on the box.
Loved, loved, loved it. The 3 years old I got it for was able to complete it with some help. I loved that it has letters on both sides and with a little practice, kids figure out that one side has all capitals and the other side has all lower case. Great product!
Really like this puzzle for my child. Peices are well made and interesting shapes. . Like the challenge of each peice fitting a little differently. For a child that doesn't like puzzles... This one was a hit!
I bought this for my 3 year old niece. it is a bit challenging for her because she had to learn you have to put it together in alphabet order. But she enjoys playing with it.
Great gift idea. My daughter had one like it and over the years I have given them as gifts at least twice.
Pretty fun to do with my 4 yesr old.
This is a beautiful puzzle. It teaches lower case and capital letters, to boot. It's great for kids who like puzzles.
Me and my 3-yo niece loved it!